With a population of 98 million people, Vietnam is a big market by any standard, and when it comes to video, it is a riot of the old and the new. Big FTA and Pay TV operators abound but the world of video streaming is particularly vibrant with local hotshots VieOn, MyTV, FPT Play, TV360, VTVGo, Danet, Galaxy Play, ClipTV and POPS Worldwide, to international players such as Netflix, HBO GO, iQIYI, WeTV and YouTube, all vying to raise their competitiveness and win the hearts of local consumers.
Join us at Vietnam in View on 8 September as we talk with the players who are shaping the market, understand where TV and Video is today and where it is going in the coming years. Among other subjects we will discuss:
- The Future of Television – The New Business Models of Today
- How are Pay-TV Platforms Reinventing Themselves in this Age of Transformation?
- VOD Streaming – How is it Upending the Market?
- Taking the Video Streaming Experience to the Next Level and Measuring ROI
- The Rise of AVOD in Vietnam
- The Pernicious Problems of Piracy
We’re happy to extend 15% off the International non-member rate to all our readers. The promo code is VIVPRN. Please apply the code when registering for the tickets. More information here.
The Asia Video Industry Association (AVIA) is THE trade association for the video industry and ecosystem in Asia Pacific. It serves to make the video industry stronger and healthier through promoting the common interests of its members. Understanding global trends in media, AVIA is focused specifically on addressing issues in the video markets of Asia.