- September 26, 2018 - September 27, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
With a plethora of investments and government initiatives being announced across the region, PropTech Asia is a dedicated conference for technology and innovation in real estate and built environment. Strategic moves by some of the biggest tech and real estate players propped up by financier and government support is seeing the industry poised for a major shakeup. As an explosion in new technologies and marketplaces takes its hold on the industry, the first mover advantage is crucial.
Powered by case studies and insights on successful ventures, this is your opportunity to get ahead.
- PropTech trends and outlook, in Asia and globally
- IDD, BIM, 3D Visualisation – digitisation and focused technologies in the development cycle
- Smart real estate – emerging technologies, digital innovation in real estate and facility management
- Disruptive, evolving business models and collaboration opportunities in the shared economy
- Investors’ perspectives on financing PropTech projects and appetite for risk
- Evolving financing and investment models and real estate FinTech adoption
- From marketplace to ecosystem – the future of property portals and transactions
- ASEAN case studies from Bangkok, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, plus North Asia focus
- Singapore Government’s ITM and opportunities arising
- Emerging e-marketplaces and how to be part of this hot streak
- PropTech and real estate law interface, and implications
Who should attend
- Property Management and Brokerage agencies
- Property Developers
- Valuation Specialists
- PropTech solution providers
- Investors (Funds, VCs, Institutional investors, etc.)
Venue: Amara Hotel Singapore
Amara Singapore is a 384-room business hotel with a minimalist design concept located in Singapore’s prime Central Business District. Ideal for both corporate and leisure travellers, Amara Singapore hotel is within walking distance to Tanjong Pagar MRT station, Chinatown, key places of interest and local attractions.
The Grand Ballroom is a column-free, auditorium-style 500-seat venue and boasts an 18-metre long aisle with a decorative ceiling that resembles a constellation of stars, setting the mood for an elegant and grand event.