FutureNet Asia focuses on the strategic and commercial priorities in today’s digital world and the considerations for the future of the network. Dedicated to driving the agenda around ‘Network Automation and AI’, a key foundational pillar for the next wave of growth in telecoms. Returning in 2022 as an in-person, networking & thought-leadership event, and broadcast virtually too.
This year we are redesigning our conference format to focus on the senior-level networking that we’ve all missed over the past few years
- Featuring 20+ CSP speakers – From across the region
- Panel Session led conference – APAC’s leading CTOs debating key topics
- Roundtable discussions – Have your say on subjects that matter to you
- Extended Expo Breaks – Tech Demos, Customer Meetings & enjoy the Artisan Barista Coffee
- Drinks Receptions & VIP Dinners – Networking in style
- FutureNet Asia Awards – Rewarding innovation in network automation & AI
- Streamed Virtually – So those that can’t attend can still be part of the event
Through market-leading events, webinars, and insights FutureNet drives the agenda around Network Automation and AI, a key foundational pillar for the next wave of growth.
FutureNet features Network Automation and AI
Today, cloud and IoT are causing service providers to handle data on an unprecedented scale which is putting enormous pressure on the network. AI offers a real opportunity to address these challenges to provide intelligent network operations and maintenance and will lead to self-healing and self-optimising networks as well as intelligent decision-making and reduce delays and errors. Automation is imperative if service providers are going to survive and remain competitive in an ever-increasing connected world.