Bringing together the most dynamic decision-makers and visionary leaders shaping the future of money across Asia Pacific, Money20/20 Asia will shine a spotlight on the most influential factors transforming the trajectory of money in the region. The three-day, action-packed and content-rich event will headline in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Conference Centre on 24-26 March 2020, with over 3000 global decision makers having attended in 2019.
Money20/20 Asia is APAC’s leading payments, fintech and financial services event with the sharpest view of the disruption agenda, and this year it returns with the launch of several new and exclusive program initiatives.
The refreshed Money20/20 Asia promises the clearest and most distinctive lens on what’s next in money. The expanded program will unveil the latest insights from more than 250 world-class speakers. The new Asia expo format boasts five content stages, 160+ exhibitors, multiple networking zones all brought together on one floor, as well as a series of event highlights aimed at accelerating business performance:
- THE INDUSTRY’S GREATEST MINDS – Witness what happens next in money with the biggest names from Ant Financial, BigPay, Grab, GO-PAY, Stripe, Tencent, WeBank, and hundreds more visionaries and rising stars having walked our impressive stages.
- CEO UNPLUGGED – Debuting this year, CEO Unplugged will be Asia’s most diverse CEO program dedicated to learning, knowledge sharing, strategic thinking, accelerating.
- APAC COUNTRY THEMES – Delivering an agenda packed with more country-focused deep dive panels and roundtables curated by regional experts, Money20/20 Asia will examine challenges and opportunities unique to each country as well as the effects of changing technology and business models, more consumer choice and shifting profit margins.
- RISE UP – Money20/20’s global accelerator program for female leadership is back and bigger than ever before, offering access to unrivalled networking, private meetings and fireside chats led by some of the region’s most prominent and inspirational women leaders.
- STARTUP CITY – Startup City brings together the region’s most innovative, agile and elite startups and provides them with the exhibition space, tools and connections to better showcase their solutions in front of the most senior C-Suite Executives and investors.
- STARTUP PITCH – Exclusive startup challenge where selected innovators in areas including AI, wealth management, biometrics and payments are invited to pitch to a panel of judges for a $25,000 prize for the most creative, impactful concept and business plan.
- AI-POWERED NETWORKING – The Money20/20 Asia app unlocks unprecedented connections with its unique AI-Powered matchmaking engine and meeting scheduler designed to maximize the critical business meetings made on site.
Marina Bay Sands has a proven track record in hosting major international and regional trade shows and exhibitions. From set-up to tear-down, lighting, sound & video equipment, menu and entertainment selection, our logistics team is on-hand to ensure all preparations are seamlessly integrated without hassle. With full support from our experienced in-house team of technicians, F&B, frontline staff and many others, your event’s success will never be left to chance.