NGMN is thrilled to announce the 8th NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition, taking place 21st to 23rd April 2020 in Paris / France, kindly supported by Orange.
The Unique Journey to 5G Commercial Success
As with the previous NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibitions you can expect to:
- Get insights from first class speakers, thought leaders and key players from ICT and vertical industries
- See hands-on demonstrations on latest technology, innovative product and exciting applications
- Understand in which ways 5G is a game changer, shifting paradigms and changing all of our lives
- Discover how the industry takes off and delivers on the promises made on 5G
- Enjoy networking opportunities with CXO level participants from our operator and industry partners
This conference and exhibition will highlight:
- Experience with up and running 5G networks globally
- Holistic view on performance, security and customer experience
- New services and business models driving technology evolution
- Current and future vertical industry use cases and applications
- Exhibition and demonstration of latest 5G technology
- Technology outlook and innovations beyond 5G
There’s no better time to secure your pass for the biggest 5G event of the year! Make use of the Early Bird offers and buy your ticket now. You receive FULL ACCESS to the event, including conference, exhibition and networking events!
We look forward to seeing you in Paris at the must attend event of 2020!
Follow this link to our registration page.
Venue: Pavillon D’Armenonville
At the edge of Bois de Boulogne, just a few minutes from Porte Maillot and the Champs-Elysées, Pavillon d’Armenonville is an exceptional, prestigious venue for company and private events. It still has the soul and atmosphere of the great Parisian houses but possesses advanced technical facilities. The ceilings are high, the reception rooms are bathed in natural light and entirely equipped with optic fibre. You will be seduced by the elegance and modernity of Pavillon d‘Armenonville and the refined cuisine by Butard Enescot when you come either as a small group or a large one of up to 2000 people!