The television landscape in Thailand has changed dramatically over the past six years. The launch of digital terrestrial television (DTT) and the rapid growth of online streaming platforms have led to an increased fragmentation of the industry. With the COVID 19 crisis and consumers turning to streaming platforms in droves, this change has been accelerated like never before. What is the longer-term impact of COVID-19 on video consumption and monetization in Thailand, and what will the market look like in 2021? Event details here.
What’s New for 2020?
- Revitalizing Thailand’s Home Broadband & Video Offerings
- iQIYI and Tencent’s Pursuit of Growth in Thailand
- Evolution of Online Video in Thailand
- How can OTT Win the Confidence, and Advertising Dollars, of Thai Marketers Today?
- Viewability (Time in View) is King – How can Premium Video demonstrate its Differentiated Value?