Within the Asian landscape, India with its 1.3 billion people has always been unique. After years of becoming one of the world’s most important pay-TV markets, a new revolution is underway. While growth in TV continues, mobile internet is exploding and providing what could soon be one of the world’s biggest video streaming markets. The entry of more than 30 streaming platforms in a span of barely three years speaks volume about the massive potential this industry has. As 2020 progresses, it will be of interest to many to find out what trends the video streaming industry in India will see play out this year, and what key drivers of growth will be for industry players and customers. Find out more here, and register here.
What’s New for 2020?
- India Video Trends, Forecast and Statistics with the Impact of COVID-19
- SVOD vs AVOD Models: Battle for the Living Room
- The Future of Video Streaming: How Technology is altering Business Practices
- Ideas that Scale: Localising Global Formats for the India Market
- Consumers and Content in a Mobile Economy