Within the Asian landscape, India with its 1.3 billion people has always been unique. After years of becoming one of the world’s most important pay-TV markets, a new revolution is underway. While growth in TV continues, mobile internet is exploding and providing what could soon be one of the world’s biggest video streaming markets. The entry of more than 30 streaming platforms in a span of barely three years speaks volume about the massive potential this industry has. As 2020 progresses, it will be of interest to many to find out what trends the video streaming industry in India will see play out this year, and what key drivers of growth will be for industry players and customers. Find out more here.
What’s New for 2020?
- Reinvention – Keeping DTH Relevant to Consumers
- Monetising from Cash Based Markets with Technology
- Is SVOD Giving way to AVOD Owing to Market Compulsions?
- In Conversation: YouTube Crafts Out a New Strategy
- Ideas that Scale: Localising Global Formats for India Market
- In conversation: Consumers and Content in a Mobile Economy
- How e-Payment Platforms are Accelerating India’s Digital Economy Growth?
Venue: Taj Lands End, Mumbai
With a view overlooking the Arabian Sea and the Bandra Worli Sea Link, Taj Lands End, Mumbai is a luxury 5-star deluxe hotel, located in the midst of the pulsating life of Bandra. Its close proximity to the airport, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Lower Parel, Andheri and Worli business districts, makes it an ideal choice for business as well as leisure travelers. The hotel boasts of the city’s finest accommodations, dining experiences and elegant conferencing and banquet facilities.