Creating AI-led Opportunities for the Future of Asia
World AI Show – Singapore is virtually bringing together some of the top names in the AI and business space along with government dignitaries to discuss on how to leverage the AI technology to fulfil Singapore’s tech-driven future through governance, initiatives and innovations.
World AI Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events taking place in strategic locations across the world. It connects top AI experts, enterprises, government representatives, data scientists, technology leaders, startups, investors, researchers, academicians, and global AI innovators – to discuss the impact of AI on commercial applications and the revolutionary ways it can transform businesses and government functions.
- Transforming into a Human-Centric AI organization Post-Crisis
- Exploring the ways Artificial Intelligence will impact the Future of Work
- Deploying AI to your Enterprise: Moving beyond the pilot phase to operationalising AI across your organisation
- Maximizing ROI across the components of AI enablement
- How AI and Data Analytics will transform the customer experience
- The Future of AI in Cloud Computing
- Potential of AI in Business Continuity: Analysing case studies from leading businesses and getting insights from their challenges and successes
- Artificial Intelligence for Smarter Cybersecurity
CATCHING THE NEXT WAVE OF INNOVATION IN ASIA
A one-of-a-kind virtual gathering of pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of AI, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation and International AI & ML experts.
Witness powerful keynotes, workshops, use-case presentations, product exhibitions, panel discussions and tech talks to find solutions for issues and trends within the AI space.